Tuesday, July 28, 2009


Here it is Tuesday.. since I last posted I've had some relapse.. and yet, I keep on going. The power was off from about 10:40 to 4am today. That meant no CPAP.. and that meant a sleepless night. Not feeling all that well today. I haven't seen my schedule, but I hope it's a short one. I really don't feel up to anything more. In fact, I don't feel up to any of it.. but I'll go in anyway. I have a portable nebulizer that I'll have by my side if need be.
Today I take the last of the steroids. Things surely will get better soon. I'm tired of wheezing already.. and coughing.. and trying to catch my breath.. I suppose generally speaking I am much better.. it's sort of like not seeing the forest for all the trees.. I just feel punky today and wish it were all better.
Pray for me if you would.. I'd be grateful

No comments: