Thursday, July 30, 2009

It's Thursday morning. So far, I'm up, bathed, dressed and am enjoying a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Folgers is my favorite. I wonder if that is my favorite because it was my Mom's favorite too? Nah.. It's my favorite because it tastes the best to me.
Today is office morning. I believe I start later in the morning- like about 10am.. I'll have time to eat some breakfast. I like sausage and egg biscuits from McD's.. I take my own coffee of course.
Many office mornings I find myself sitting in the parking area with my copy of Spurgeon's Morning and Evening while I finish breakfast.. my devotional.
Pray for my patients today if you would please.. for no 'events'. And for my skills to be the best today too.
I believe I do feel some better today. Coughing- yes, wheezing- yes.. but slept pretty well last night and I can make it okay through today. AMEN

No comments: