Monday, July 27, 2009

It's Monday. I again slept poorly last night, but have had a better day. I was awake a lot likely from the coughing, but also because I slept most of yesterday too. I got up feeling exhausted, but Amanda wanted me to go with them to the glass blowing place north of here, and as long as I didn't have to drive or walk far, I figured I'd give it a shot. I had them stop for breakfast at McD's so I could take my steroid tablet.. and then I had my rescue MDI as well as my nebulizer with me the whole time. I was a little wheezy, but no major attacks today.
I took a nap this afternoon and I've been trying to walk around a bit too. I just feel wiped out.
Tomorrow is office day and I wonder what will happen.. Pray I'm able to do my job without respiratory distress.. and that my patients will be infused without event.
Peak flow is hanging in there at 250 today.. mid way.. caution.. it can drop like a rock if I'm not super careful. Unfortunately, it won't zoom right up if I am... go figure.
Saturday is the Imm reunion. I'm hoping to be able to go.. and then Sabbath afternoon we have been invited to a 70th birthday celebration for my cousin Ken.

No comments: