Saturday, July 25, 2009

WILDLIFE

Look who was on my swing today.. it's a young hawk






He had the birds attacking him from every angle and then he flew to the top of the trailer where he scared the daylights out of Charlie's chickens. There was quite a clamor over there.






I took a walk to the garden and picked some red raspberries on my way. I tried eating some but this medicine and the thrush doesn't let me taste my food.. so I lost interest.



These flowers all grow around the property, but
especially in the garden



or along the driveway....


Deer have been here.. it's outside the garden fence..


Here is a general view of the garden 2009









Pumpkins..

glads

One of 8 or 9 groundhog holes in the yard..
Just waiting for someone to trip and fall...

Hollyhocks
stargazer lily

























No comments: