Friday, July 24, 2009

Some days I wonder 'what next?'.. I always find out..hehehe
This morning I am doing somewhat better. Still wheezing a bit, but the shortness of breath is gone and I'm functioning. I called the pharmacy to check on the nebulizer med.. and they had not yet heard from my doctor. I questioned them about paying for the Xopenex myself, and they quoted me a price that was reasonable and within our budget. I'll be picking up my Xopenex in an hour or so. The nice thing about the new nebulizer unit is that it plugs into the car adapter. I can get the med and give myself a treatment on the way home. Technology.. ain't it grand?
I'm also getting a new 'rescue' MDI (metered dose inhaler) of Xopenex to carry in my purse. My old one isn't empty, but it is old.. a year old. I think a fresh one is in order, eh?
Tomorrow Wendell and I plan to go to a picnic with a church group near us. They invited us this past week, and we want to meet them. With all our health problems, we have considered going to their church (which is also our RPC) when we don't feel able to drive to our own. I'll be stopping for some veggies for a veggie tray to take with us.
On to the day..

No comments: