Wednesday, July 29, 2009

It rained this morning- in fact, it's raining gently right now. I woke up around 4am with a back ache and decided to try the shower to see if it would relieve it. I was able to avoid medication. But I was so tired again.. I'd been up 2-3 times during the sleep hours. I finally succumbed to my bed again around 7am.. and slept till 12pm..
With all the rain and mugginess, I'm wheezing .. not emergency type with the tightness in the chest, but wheezing nonetheless. It's getting old- or maybe I am.
Tomorrow is office day. I pray things are better then. I came home yesterday and washed out my shirt and my jacket , washed up again and changed all my clothes . I'd been drenched at least 3 times with sweat dripping off my clothes and neck. YUCK.
It's a slow day here..

No comments: