Friday, July 03, 2009

4th of July eve

It's Independence Day eve.. there are some who want to change it to Dependence day.. not me, I love liberty and freedom. I'm thankful that our forefathers trusted the Lord and formed this nation over 200 years ago. God blessed us for many years.. but many have turned their backs on Him and denied him.. we will suffer for these unbelievers - come to think of it- we already are.

It's been a lazy Friday.. the weekend is upon us and I am thankful for that. I finally got the last of the peat moss needed for the big tractor tire. It took 4 bales and then I topped it off with a huge bag of potting soil. I'll be ready to plant my flowers tomorrow. Hopefully it will have settled a bit by then.

It has rained nearly all day and is about 70* outside. Tonite should drop to a cool 54*.. that's okay, the weekend promises to be sunny. So what are YOUR plans for the 4th? Wendell and I want to just stay home and maybe have a hot dog or two.. just a quiet day. I want to plant flowers too.. but nothing else on the agenda.

No comments: