Thursday, January 20, 2011

Content



No whining tonight. I thought my throat was better, but it's started getting sore again. Blahhhhhh.

It is a lovely day.. lots happening here. Wendell saw the doctor and he again suggested that he have the gastric banding surgery. He's willing, but it can't be done locally.. so we wait.

In the mean time, I discovered that my insurance company had billed me erroneously, and I may get my insurance back retroactively. YAY! That would be such a blessing. No matter what happens, God is still in charge and reigns supreme in my life. He's cared for me this far, I have no doubt for my future.
So I am waiting to hear from either the hospital or the insurance company for word on the verdict.

We are having another snow storm today. We went from "in excess of 6" , to 3-6", and now 2-5". We already have an inch on the car.. so we shall see in the morning.

On to the rest of my evening..

No comments: