Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Okay.. so I'm a conservative talk radio junkie.. there are plenty of other things one could be.. and far worse. I confess that I enjoy Quinn and Rose in the morning followed by Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh. And at 5pm every evening, I sit in front of the TV and watch/listen to another round of Glenn Beck who tells and shows me that our country is going to get worse before it gets better~ and we'd better prepare ourselves for the coming revolution. I do believe it's coming, but I pray it won't have the impact that the 'top down' people desire.
So, how would your life change if you were suddenly cast into the 1800s? Unable to buy food and supplies, could you survive? Survive without losing your life over it?
How can one prepare for these times to come when bread is projected to cost $24/loaf? And milk in excess of $50/gal?
Grocery shelves would be empty~ how would you feed your family?

No comments: