Friday, January 21, 2011

I thought I'd feel better by now..

I took a long 'nap' this morning and into the afternoon. I've been up for an hour for the 2nd time today. I feel lousy.

It looks like we got about 5" snow, not much more than that. But it's really cold out there. 12*F right now, and the wind is blowing .. causing a wind chill of -1*F . I'm staying inside where it's warm, but had to check on Thomas who, I believe, hasn't been out of his box all day either. He was hungry. Getting low on Meow Mix.. will have to go out tomorrow for supplies for him at least. Wendell and I can manage over the weekend without groceries.

I need to get the bills paid tonite. We got paid on Wednesday, but I've been so sick I just can't get to it. UGH.
No word yet from the insurance company or the hospital rep.

On to other things...
Where is spring? !

No comments: