Thursday, March 29, 2007

35 AND CLOUDY

It's 35 degrees and cloudy this morning, but the promise of the weather prognosticator is for sunshine and nearly 60 degrees. We shall see. I'm not complaining.. no, not me... I'm lovin' it.
We had rain yesterday..little chance of precip.

Office today, though my anticipated time will not be starting infusions, but scheduling for the next 2 weeks and making sure the meds are all there for Kathy in my absence... and that the schedule won't be unbearable.
It can get that way. For example, this week we had 14 infusions to do.. no way we could both do them.. not enough room in the office to accommodate all those people. On days like that, I juggle the schedule and come in on Wednesday afternoon and work with the PA instead of the doctor. It works as long as I can move enough people around. I wanted to do 7 yesterday, but one didn't show.. so he'll come today making 8 patients..not too bad, but sort of a limit.

Tomorrow I'm off..and Wendell and I will be doing some running around for last minute items for our upcoming journey to see baby Elijah. Lots of things to remember.
I better get one of my infamous lists started.

I still have one hospital day this week- Saturday. Wendell may need the car, so he can take me to work if that is the case. He'll be doing that this morning too. It's nice to have someone to drop me off wherever I'm going.
Healthwise, he's been doing okay. My back seems to be settling some.. but I'm still going to the pain clinic in April. Yesterday my PCP ordered me Lidoderm patches .. they work great for sore backs.

My day is about to begin.. coffee is on.. Have a most wonderful day....Pray for us please..and for me also.
Pray for traveling mercy this coming weekend.. and next as we come home.

No comments: