Thursday, March 15, 2007

NEWS FROM LAKE BLAIR

It has been a frosty day today.. one that began with a pouring rain and quickly followed by spitting snow followed by just plain cold. It's 36 degrees right now and tomorrow will not get to 30 likely..

I got up super early this morning because of office duty.. it was a really good day there. I explained to all the staff how I was having a problem with nausea.. I get near food and get turned off right away.. must be the smell???
It's the new med I just started- and it's biggest side effect. It will take just a little time to get through that side effect and I should be okay. Hopefully not more than a week. I had breakfast this morning and just had some supper tonite at nearly 11Pm.. Oh, well. and in between???... nada.. just some fluids.

Hopefully we shall have some exciting announcements to make tomorrow. Wendy is progressing .. her Braxton Hicks contractions are actually helping her along..she's gone from 2cm-3cm in the past week. She never takes much time in labor.. I can't wait to hear that Elijah is here on the outside world.. how wonderful that will be.
Pray for them both. safe delivery and recovery too.

No comments: