Friday, March 16, 2007

UH-OH..

It would appear that the weatherman needs a new dartboard or else a new wind up toy to tell him what the weather will be in our area. I suppose it depends on a lot more factors than I would consider...
like whether or not I will have to drive in it today.
This morning I read an article from the liberal news media that said they took a poll of some sort.. they never tell you where the source was.. but it had to do with 'global warming and how people felt about it' generally.
Interestingly, the concensus was that the US has not had enough snow this year or enough winter. Now, I don't know who was polled, but I can guarantee you it was NOT ME, nor was it anyone in NY who are still digging themselves out after the blizzard..nor anyone in the midwest who has also been beaten with icy temps and buried in snow. I think the poll must have been taken in the farthest southern point of the US where it never goes below 88 degrees. It makes me laugh to think that the media can try to make the populace think that black is white.. it just ain't so, and I don't believe one word of that ridiculous poll. Polls are like statistics.. you can make them say what you want. I certainly hope my family is intelligent enough not to fall for all the dopey polls we hear about every day.
Anyone out there ever participated in a poll? How about a NON BIASED poll? That one is even harder.
Well, there is snow on the ground and it's coming down, but I doubt it'll stay.. It's only going to be about 28 today and I think we are pretty close to that now........ Brrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!! Global warming? I doubt it.

No comments: