Sunday, March 11, 2007

CHANGING TIME

Good morning bloggers.. I woke up long before the alarm went off this morning. I noted that my cellular phone has the correct time registering, but the computer and my blog didn't.. so I made those corrections. We are now on Daylight Saving Time. This means we will be awaking to sunshine rather than the darkness of night.
We had rain all day yesterday, but the temperature actually made it to 55. Today we shall be a tad cooler at 45, but the rest of the week is promising near 60 degrees! Yes, welcome spring ! Thank the Lord for seasons. I think if we had one season all year long it would become monotonous.. but changing 4 times in a year is healthy.
(even if I don't particularly enjoy one of them).
Today is the Sabbath. I plan to be in church this morning. When I am retired, I shall be able to finally have better attendance. As it is, the hospital requires that all nursing employees work every other weekend. I work the evening shift, so I don't get home until midnight and that means I'm not in my cozy bed until at least 1am.. and that means little sleep till morning- and then to repeat the work schedule.. I have to sleep a little longer to be able to stay up till midnight the next night.. thus.... I miss church. There are other matters involved, but this is one of the primary reasons my attendance is not as good as it could be.

No comments: