Wednesday, March 21, 2007

WELCOME SPRING !!!!

It's a simply beautiful day in the neighborhood. I've had a busy busy day.
I now am the proud owner of a new pair of tires on the front of my car. Yippee! I wanted to get these before we made the trip to NY in April.
Wendell has been having difficulty with his cell phone.. so .. I went with him and we both got new ones for a very reasonable price. Yippee again. Now if I can just figure out how to use it.. hehehe
If that wasn't enough.. I broke down and bought myself new shoes..2 pairs.. one was half off the regular price. I feel like I am walking on air. I had no idea how bad my shoes were till I put these ones on. I have orthotics, so I had the clerk help me select and fit the shoes correctly. WOW! I left my old worn out smelly sneakers there in the trash can.
I decided the day was too nice to waste.. and have made one walk out to the end of the driveway and back. It's so refreshing.. I could just lay down and take a nap. Lovely.
Jane has her new computer now, but hasnt' been able to access her blog, so it'll be a little while more while she figures out how to get on.
Gotta get busy again here.. have a great day..

No comments: