Sunday, March 18, 2007

DAY AFTER ST PAT'S DAY

HAPPY DAY AFTER ST PATRICK'S DAY !

I just wanted to say that.. I'll bet I'm the one and only person who will greet you that way today. I noticed so many wearing their green yesterday. I didn't.. It wasn't in my wardrobe.. though I love to wear green about any day. It looks good with my red hair.
It's 29 degrees in Butler this morning.. we will get just over freezing today and up into the low 40s on Monday.

Jane got her new computer with Vista.. she's already having problems getting online, but it may not be the computer's fault.. could be the cable hookup she has.. so we'll all be patient and wait for the technician to work on it on Monday.. and hopefully she'll be back online soon.

Gainful employment awaits.. have a great day everyone.. Pray for us..

No comments: