Saturday, March 31, 2007

THIS IS THE DAY...

This is the day I've been waiting for.. my last day of gainful employment before vacation.. a whole week of it ! WooHoo!! Though the allergy problem persists, it's about a tenth less than last night. Sleeping was really hard and I didn't do much of it. So I'll be tired tonite..
And when I get home tonite.. Wendell says we are leaving and taking a nice long leisurely ride to NY to meet our newest grandson, Elijah.. and of course, see the others too.. Isaac, Esther and Gaylie. It's exciting to think about it..
I'm packed now and I think I'm ready.
Gotta get gas on my way home or on our way through Butler tonite.

I will be blogging as I'm able using Valentine's computer.. but I plan to be quite busy while I'm visiting..
Pray for us if you would please. I'll blog tomorrow if there is a chance.

1 comment:

Jthemilker said...

Have a fabulous trip. I shall be mailing my Easter package this week (because I know how those kids LOVE to get mail) so maybe you will be able to catch a few pictures of it? Travel safely and enjoy yourselves.