Wednesday, March 14, 2007

MORE SIGNS OF SPRING..


More signs of spring.. rain. Yes, it's coming down gently.. lovely spring rain. I opened the window in my room last night to take in some of the wonderful spring air- spring has it's own smell...
It is 58 degrees at 8am today, and we should get well into the 60s today.. Signs of spring.

I'm not gainfully employed today, but I do have a doctor appointment. Yesterday morning I had my bloodwork done for my visit today. I'm hoping my labs are decent ... at least close to normal. I had him add thyroid labs to the list too. I wonder about being so tired all the time.. or perhaps it's just my weight that is the problem.
I was going to try to get a walk in today, but perhaps next time.. I took 3 yesterday.. around the perimeter.

Have a grand day everyone.. It's a beauty !

No comments: