Wednesday, March 07, 2007

RATS! MORE SNOW

I sure hope this white fluff goes away soon. It's really getting annoying. More coming today.. 1-3 here, but just bearly south of us, 2-5".. YUK I haven't taken a look yet.. it's 13 degrees. I'll be looking for that groundhog.
Come on, spring !!! I know you are out there waiting to move in. Yesterday we had about an inch of snow. Now we need the slightly warmer temperatures to melt off what is remaining.
I'll be gainfully employed today at the office as general help. It's an enjoyable job. Wendell will be dropping me off and going to his appointment with his PCP at the same time. It's all good. I don't have to drive on the nasty roads.. (yes, I'm sure they are).
331 days to go.. but I won't get into that again.
  • Wendell's sister Joy is now home. No pathology reports yet. She will be on home O2.
  • Wendell's GI doc was pleased to call him with pathology reports (biopsy of his small bowel)- which, of course we were aware were negative. He cancelled his appointment for Monday.
  • We also cancelled the surgical consult for Thursday- hooray !

No comments: