Wednesday, August 15, 2007

DROWNING IN CPAP

JJ's computer is on the fritz... likely a power surge. UGH! She is trying to repair the problem herself rather than sending her computer back to Dell... I feel for her. I have repaired my old computer myself many times replacing parts and reformatting the thing at least 4 times if not 5. I finally succumbed to a new tower when the old one threatened to crash again. This one is great. I seem to be able to work pretty well with Vista Home Premium though many have told me that I'd regret not going to XP. I'm no computer brain, but what I got seems to be just fine.

It's chilly this morning- but a lovely day. I have a doctor appointment later on. I'm not worried. My labs were excellent but for triglycerides. I need to work on that .. I'll have to get back to fish oil. My weight seems under control too- I've lost a few pounds since last check up. It's all good.

I woke up this morning drowning in my CPAP. It's one of the hazards of using the machine that corrects my SOSA. It seems that I had the AC on last night all night.. and then turned on the warmer on the CPAP- and it makes a ton of condensation in the tubing that goes to the mask which covers my nose- thus the drowning sensation after 6 hours of condensing. Water everywhere- soaking my head, pillow, and jammies. UGH! I got up and made coffee.

It is 60 degrees. Rather chilly as I said before. But it will be in the 80s again today and sunny.
I love this weather! I'm a bit tired as I could have used another hour sleep.. Well, my day is set to begin as soon as I finish blogging.
Which reminds me.. I need to get going here. Have a super day!
Pray for us.. for leaders.. for the children who need to know the Lord.

No comments: