Thursday, August 02, 2007

HOT TODAY

Sure was a hot one today.. in the 90s, but I don't know just how high in the 90s we got. All I know is that when I left for the office this morning, it was balmy.. and the temperature was to go up from there.. my patients said it was quite warm outside. I wouldn't know- I spent the day inside. Tomorrow is forecast to be 89.. I'll be right in the midst of that one, as I'm working at the hospital for the next 3 evenings.
Just 183 days to go..

I got a call from Wendy today to tell me that Elijah will be baptised on the 12th of this month. Oh, how I wish I could be there. It's my weekend off, but not enough days to make the trip.

Wendell has gone out to get supper. Tonite we are having Long John Silverfish. It will be a treat for sure.

Not much happening here.. keep us in mind and in prayer..

No comments: