Monday, August 20, 2007

JUST A BIT BETTER

Today I called the doctor.. this morning I had a chest Xray done and picked up a couple new scripts to manage the respiratory problem. One is an antibiotic (prophylactic I assume), and the other is an inhaler which I'll be using for the next couple months.. steroid. It's a low dose of steroid, so I'm hoping it'll cause me no harm.
The first dose taken, I haven't had to use the other inhaler since. Only one coughing jag, and now I'm settled again. The wheezing has slowed down..Amazing.
I'll await hearing about the Xray. Feeling just a tad better.

It really rained here for a long time today- like a monsoon. The streets in Butler were majorly flooded. Lake Blair was overflowing when we got home. It's still dismally overcast outside, but pleasant inside. Jane just stopped by to bring me a new jar of Vicks.. the price of this stuff is outrageous, but it works on anything. Then Charlie stopped by with a huge bowl of tomatoes from the garden, and a couple of zucchinis.. oh, boy !!!!!!! And fresh green beans too!!! woohoo!!
And did I see a couple of peppers in that bag?.. yes, I did !

I'm off to take a little nap before supper.. have a super day.. a dry day !
Pray for us..

No comments: