Monday, February 12, 2007

BAD WEATHER AHEAD

Well, it's 25 degrees.. I knew you'd all be wondering.. We are to make it to freezing today- 32 degrees.
The bad news is that starting tonite, there will be a front coming through that could dump some substantial snow on us again. UGH. Where is spring? The path of this latest weather isn't definite, but I don't like thinking about trying to go to work tomorrow in freezing rain/ice/snow/sleet.. you name it. Will it be 6" or 10" this time? I think the weather prognosticators need a new dart board.
I'm heading to the office today for a while to help and to straighten out my little problem there. I won't go into it, but I need to address it.
My day is not totally planned, but I do have some things on the agenda.. calling the insurance company with some questions, and calling my patients too for this week.
It was relaxing to be off this weekend and today will hopefully be the same.. tomorrow I'm scheduled the odd shift- 11a-7:30 pm. I don't like that shift..it takes a chunk out of my day that leaves nothing after. Usually, that person gets pulled to another department. I can deal with it.
Have a great day everyone..

No comments: