Wednesday, February 07, 2007

NEEDA CUPPA COFFEE

Gotta get my coffee.. I have it brewing. 5 degrees this morning. I have to say, I'm consistant- I complain about the cold weather because I don't like being cold. I don't like being too warm either, but that doesn't seem to be a real threat at the moment. I overheard some at work complaining about the cold weather, but these were the same people complaining about no snow and the lack of winter a month ago.. you just can't please everyone.

Ahhhhh... my coffee is done brewing.. it's hot and delicious! The best way to start my day.

Monday I was more like a crab.. yesterday I was the perfect slug accomplishing only 2 things- a pot of coffee and a pot of soup. I totally wasted the rest of the day. I'm not gainfully employed until Friday.
Sometimes a person just has to take a whole day and do nothing. It would seem like it would be restful, but actually I ended up about as tired as if I had cleaned house all day.

I talked to Essie yesterday about her new baby brother who will be born in March. She's already really excited about him.. "I'm gonna wash him, dress him in his jammies, and cover him with my blue blanket and snuggle with him on my bed." Now, there is some excitement. "And while Mama cleans off the table, I'm gonna watch him so he doesn't fall on his head".
Essie and I discussed the weather yesterday too.. "It's sunny here," she said, "it's always sunny- the sun follows us wherever we go."
Gotta get my Wednesday list together.. the todo list. It's gonna be long..
Have a sunny day.. pray for us.

No comments: