Thursday, February 22, 2007

MY AFTERNOON

I had a fabulous afternoon. Amy brought the kids over for me to keep for a few hours while she went to an appointment. She took baby Annabelle with her, but we got to enjoy her when they came back.


Annabelle is growing quickly. She's over 10# now for sure. She is quite pleasant and smiled at me over and over. For Wendell, she coos and kicks her feet while waving her arms at him. She sure is a dumpling.


The one picture I got with Daniel and P3.. I cut P3 out of when I cropped it. I'll put more pictures of him in when we do his birthday. The problem was that he looked so strange- kinda cross-eyed and like he'd been on a binge. Wendell came home and gave P3 his birthday present .. a new game for the Game Cube they got at Christmas. The boys were excited and anxious to try it out. As it was, we watched 'Over the Hedge' this afternoon.. Daniel asked me why I didn't have a Game Cube for them when they came to visit. I told him I didn't play computer games and if he wanted one while he was here, maybe he should buy me one for my birthday...
Oh.. Graaammmaaaaa !!!


The kids always get treated when they visit me. We had a big bowl of fresh strawberries, some oranges and fresh bananas.. they loved the fruit. Then we had popsicles I'd bought knowing they would visit today, and when things got to a point where David was needing a nap and started to cry, I asked him if an ice cream cone would put a smile on his face.. He immediately responded with a big smile.. and ran to the freezer. Everyone had a little cone. While they watched the movie I gave them a few M&Ms with Reeses Pieces .. yep.. they sure get their candy and goody fix when they come here.


When Papa got home from his test today, David hopped up on his knee to get his picture taken.. he's so funny..
"I see ! I see !" he calls as soon as the picture is taken..

No comments: