Monday, April 09, 2007

BELOW THE 300 MARK

WOO HOO !!!!
I've dropped below the 300 mark.. retirement is getting closer. Today I have just 298 days to go. It may seem like a lot of days, but many are not days of gainful employment. Inching closer and closer.

It snowed last night.. there is about 2 inches out there and I'll have to clean off my car before I go to work today.
Maybe it's the last time I'll have to do it.. I hope so. I don't anticipate any bad roads unless we get more tonite.

Slowly I'm getting unpacked. It's not a hard chore, but needs done so I can put my luggage away for the next time.
Many thanks to Cory and Wendy for putting up with us all last week and showing us such beautiful hospitality. Hope things get back to normal soon.

My allergy problem turned into a bronchitis with sinusitis. It's coming along slowly.. more slowly than I'd like, but enough problem that I probably shouldn't be around anyone too much or too closely. The cough is the worst part I suppose. Robitussin DM is my drug of choice for that.. and it works fine.

Off to work with me.. the day awaits.. Pray for us.. keep us in your hearts and minds..

No comments: