Monday, April 02, 2007

MONDAY

It's almost over.. but Monday was lovely.. rain is gone for now, and it was just beautiful outdoors. The children could play outside. Wendell and I both took walks down to the stream behind their house. I videotaped some of our walk. Isaac is a good guide.

This evening we had the honor of taking the family to the Olive Garden- a treat none of us gets to enjoy much or very often. Our waiter was wonderful and we enjoyed a fabulous meal fit for a king.

I climbed the stairs tonite and Isaac showed me his room. He's very proud of it and he made a point of showing me his collections of baseball cards.

Essie had some eye problems this morning- some drainage.. and a nasty cough. I wonder about allergies for her. She stayed home from school today. Isaac did go, and we picked him up afterward. The day went buzzing by so fast..
Essie wants to plan a party for my birthday. We'll see.

More tomorrow..

No comments: