Sunday, April 22, 2007

GLORIOUS DAY

It's been such a glorious day.. yet again. This is the best of the year yet with plenty of sunshine, blue skies, and 79 degrees.. yep.. 79 beautiful warm degrees.
We went to church this morning - the sermon was very good. The fellowship dinner after was good too.. we took pork barbecue and buns.. chips.. a box of fresh strawberries.. and cupcakes. I brought little home.
We went to the funeral home afterward for visitation. My cousin Emmy's mom died this week and we wanted to be supportive to her. It was good to see the family, but really , not under those conditions. We need a happy occasion to do this. Perhaps a picnic?

Charlie has 10 new chicks.. he's raising them indoors till they can join the others in the hen-house. He says he's down to about 38 girls now, so he wants to get the numbers up.

My computer is giving me fits again.. this time (for the 3rd time) I've lost the audio again. I dont' know what I have done to cause this dilemma, and I can't find the device in the system files...hmmmm I wonder if something ate them? Usually I shut the PC down and turn it back on to get things back, but this time, it didn't work.. I guess I'm going back into the computer market.. I'm looking...

Hope you are all having a great day.. it's a beauty for sure..
Till tomorrow.. pray for us.

No comments: