Thursday, April 19, 2007

FABULOUS DAY

It's been a most fabulous day .. I'm still walking on air.
My day started out so very well- I worked in the office and had success with each patient's infusion. The office group treated me to a "Happy Birthday " serenade after a huge catered luncheon. It was just so unexpected and so delicious. The cake was wonderful- light and delicious.
As I prepared to leave, I was startled by Daniel coming around the corner with a bouquet of flowers.."Happy Birthday Gramma!" and then Paul , David, and Joyce with a card and each had a beautiful bouquet of flowers.. daisies, mums and astrolmeria.. and each one with the same greeting .. "Happy Birthday Gramma!" I was so surprised, and I loved it. I was invited to supper and we had a great time. Annabelle smiled over and over at me when I talked to her.. she's so sweet. David had lots of hugs.
I was tired when I reached home, but made Wendell some supper and then took a quick nap. Mandy brought me 16 coupons for free items in the grocery- my choice.
Thank you all for the cards, ecards, and all the wonderful birthday treats I've had all week.

No comments: