Wednesday, April 11, 2007

RAINY


It is a rainy day today. I'm trying to get back on my feet full force, but it's a slow process. I believe I have bronchitis judging from the very harsh productive cough I have and sore ribs from the same. I guess the headache comes from the sinusitis I seem to have along with it. The good news is that my doctor ordered me Augmentin today and I've just taken the 2nd dose for the day. The Robitussin should kick in soon and I'll be ready for bed. I didn't sleep but about an hour last night from all the hacking.. and then took a 2 hr nap today to help me along.. so it's time I went to bed and called it a night.
I'm amazed that Wendell hasn't been affected by all of my germs.. and I'm thankful.

Tomorrow is office day and I'll be going in, but not doing direct patient infusions. I'm going in to observe a new biologic, Rituxan, that we will be giving in the office. My first patient is tomorrow and there is a nurse coming to do the infusion with me and my assistant. The rest of the day shouldn't be difficult. I am so thankful for Kathy who relieves me when I need her.. and for relieving me last week so I could go to see baby Eli.
I went into the office today and set everything up for her for tomorrow. It's the least I can do.

I got to see P3 and Daniel today, but was so bummed that on my day off I couldn't (wouldn't) see the girls and David. UGH. I'm perturbed. But I am off on Friday this week, so hopefully we will be able to get together for at least a little while.

P2's birthday is tomorrow.. He stopped by tonite and Wendell gave him his gift- a pocket watch with a train on it. It's something he said he'd never had and wouldn't buy for himself.. but would love to own one.. so now he does.

I know I'm behind on all the birthdays.. shame on me.. but it's been a hectic past few weeks and I'm just overwhelmed with everything going on and don't get online as much as I used to.. not that I don't go online every day, but I don't spend much time there.

I was thrilled to hear from Jeff tonite who says his dad, my uncle Bob, is up and walking on his new leg prosthesis !! Happy day !!!! I didn't think this amputation would hold UB down much.. We have so much to thank the Lord for.. this is a biggie!!!

Okay, gang.. Morning comes early and I need some rest.. have a great day tomorrow, and don't forget to pray for us.. thanks!

No comments: