Monday, April 16, 2007

I'M SO BEHIND

There is so much happening so fast, I'm so behind. April has come and is half way gone, and I haven't even approached the birthday list..
I was saddened to hear of the passing of my cousin Chuz Schantz this week.. he was 66. So very sad.

It sounds like Mandy and Wendell both have my respiratory problem. Oh, boy.. here we go for another round.
I'm doing so much better since the antibiotics.

Today I have made an appointment with the pain clinic at the hospital. I'm going to see if they can help my back pain and thumb pain too. Arthritis is not pleasant. I've taken the day off work and will be trying to pull myself together to be able to function the rest of the week without difficulty.

Gotta get moving.. not a lot of time to get ready for my appointment. Have a super day, bloggers, and pray for us.

1 comment:

Jthemilker said...

Well... how did the appointment go?