Tuesday, December 23, 2008


6 degrees, cloudy.. brrrr
Travel advisory out for freezing rain. I don't understand how it can rain when it's so cold?




This is Christmas eve eve. It's Tuesday. Sure wish I had more Christmas spirit. Kinda sad here. Kids would help.. we'll see how I do today. I'm still queasy this morning.. but not hurting. I had a nice bubble bath this morning.. thanks, Rick and Sandi. It's not something I'd splurge on myself. The lotion and body creams are wonderful.. I added an SPF 30 moisturizer this morning again too. Can't overlook that.

Coffee actually tastes good this morning. That's a plus. I may be getting over whatever bug I have. YIPPEE!!
Office today.. pray for us again please? We did so well yesterday even with the one patient I have who has problems with every infusion. She slept through most of it.. snoring .. (smile)

Have a great day, bloggers!

No comments: