Tuesday, December 16, 2008


It started snowing around 3pm today. It's left about a half inch everywhere.. some places less, but everything is white at the moment. I just noticed that it's now spitting a little sleet. Next comes the ice.. and then the mess. Some advisories are canceled.. we are not so fortunate. Ours goes on till 11am tomorrow. UGH. Where is spring when you need it?
Whine.. whine.. whine.. get used to it.. I don't like winter. Or did I already mention that somewhere along the way?

It was a good office day- no, a GREAT day.. everyone got one stick and did well. I got out just as the snow started. Thanks to all who pray for us on office day.

I'm enjoying a nice hot cup of tea. I am so very tired and weary and ready for my bed. My back has just had it, but the good news is that my toe is not hurting much any more. I'm thankful. It's tough getting older. I wonder how I'll be in another year or two? AAACCKKK!!!!
Well, I'm also thankful that I don't have to leave the house tomorrow during this storm. Hooray!!! I'm staying in, making hot chocolate, and baking cookies! Now, that's a great day.
I got little pretzel grids, 8 packs of Rollos, and a package of whole pecans. That's gonna make a great cookie.
I may try some PB blossoms too. I would love to receive them as a gift, so I think others would too. I've been thinking about making shortbread and cutting it into tree shapes and decorating them.. hmmm.. just need some colorful decorations.
I'm off to bed..

No comments: