Saturday, December 20, 2008

Saturday blahs

I'm really trying to be cheerful here.. but it's hard by times. Another winter advisory for tomorrow morning when I want to be in church.. and then I've got a bug or something too. It's been with me for about 2 days now.. GI upset and nausea.. ugh.
Not the best time to feel so miserable. Yesterday I had a lovely mineral bath and soaked for a good 30 minutes in the tub. It worked wonders for my aching body/joints. I could function normally for a few hours until it all came back. I am looking forward to that soak again this evening. Joints are aflame once again.
Yet.... I made sugar free cookies today and they aren't bad. Not great like a chocolate chip, but tasty just the same. I don't make even the sugar free ones very often as Wendell will sit down and eat a dozen before the next load is out of the oven.. not so good. I tell him they are sugar free, but not calorie free and he has to count them as a bread.

I've been hoping that the UPS truck would pull in our driveway today. I have several orders outstanding and on their way. I'd just like to get everything together and be done. I also have a package to mail on Monday now.. I didn't feel well enough to make the trip to Butler to mail it today. I always use Priority mail, though I understand it's all sent together with the 1st class.

Perhaps I should just take another nap. I have already had one today and it's not that late.
Rice bags are heated up and feel heavenly.

No comments: