Friday, December 05, 2008


It's one of 'those days'.. It's nearly noon, and though we've had breakfast, I'm not even close to getting dressed. I can do this. I'm retired .. sort of. I slept in.. loved it! It's 24 degrees and the snow is coming down fast. In 20 minutes we went from no snow to a light coating out there.
So I am not going out in this today. I was supposed to go in and have the PA check my lungs to give me a go-ahead for allergy shots, but I believe I now have a sinusitis which may or may not be a problem.. and I'm wheezing again, so I know it would be a wasted trip to Butler. I suppose a trip to the PCP is in my near future..or at least a call. I think antibiotics are in my future also.

Yesterday I ordered a pile of Christmas gifts ... they are already shipped. This morning I ordered several more and still I have a long list of small things we can afford. I got my pay check from the good doctor yesterday, and it's ear-marked for Christmas.
It'll be a little lean again, but everyone will be remembered. I love this kind of Christmas.. not so extravagant.. just shopping for certain items on kids lists, and enjoying it all.

Merry Christmas !

No comments: