Monday, December 22, 2008

It's 11 degrees.. cold. Let's face it, I'm going to moan and groan over weather until spring. I can do that because this is MY blog... hehehe..
It's gonna be 9 degrees tonite, but I'm thankful the wind has now calmed so that the wind chill isn't way below zero now. There is also light snow falling out there and when I looked out, my car was covered with it yet again. I'll be more careful tomorrow morning when I have to go to the office once again.. to turn the defroster and heat on when I go to warm up the car. It really makes a difference!

Patients all did quite well today and I kept up without difficulty. I have 8-9 more coming tomorrow.. remember to pray for us if you would please.
I was tired and very sore this afternoon when I got home. I took a nap.. 3 1/2 hours worth. I guess I must have needed it. I'll be heading back to bed shortly.. I've had enough of December 22 already. I hope Heaven doesn't have severe changes in weather. I don't mind winter if it's mild.. but already it's up and down and really cold.

Story of the day: God supplies all our needs as they come.. I was delayed leaving this morning because of my faux pas with the defroster/heater. But I hadn't had anything to eat at all, and didn't know if I had enough money to stop at McDonalds. I could have an egg McMuffin if I could just find enough in my pocket to pay for it. So I pulled in and reached into my pocket. I had $2.96. That was it. I figured I'd use my debit card and have enough, though I really hated to do so for such a small amount. When I ordered my McMuffin, the teller said.. "That will be $2.96"... !!!! I had to stop and thank the Lord for providing the exact amount I had in my hand.
One of the reps provided lunch.. and I was good to go.
There are good things about the day.. I need to focus on these things.


No comments: