Sunday, December 07, 2008

Not quite enough snow to make a snowman, but it's out there.. 1" and more predicted.. 1-2" more by this evening. I listened to the advisories.. it said slippery road conditions will make driving hazardous.. I don't like that kind of driving.
I checked out my car this morning.. there's a good inch of new snow on it. That's not so bad, but the ice under it causes me some degree of distress.. I can't get it off, and the law says I can't drive with it on. So I'm working on it one small section at a time. By the time I get it off, there should be another inch to clear off.. aaackkkk!!!! Is it any wonder why I don't like winter weather? It's 20 degrees right now and the forecast is for 23.. maybe.
The wind is blowing and that makes it difficult to clean off the car too.. Question? Why is it that the Z's cars have so little snow on them, and mine is covered? I cleared the snow off last evening hoping for less today.. but I got MORE!
I'm trying not to complain, but where is spring?

No comments: