Tuesday, December 02, 2008


I see the World Net Daily has a lot of activity on the obscure birth certificate of our elected President.. that it's fake. You really should take a look at what's happening..

It's an office day for me again today. Yesterday, though there were only 4 patients, I spent nearly the whole day there. It is fine with me, but interrupted my pool schedule. I suppose God has other plans for us not including the start this week.

Wendell is seeing the Pulmonologist Wednesday morning, then laundry has to be done, and if there is time and either of us can still move, we'll hit the Y. Thursday I have office for the 3rd time this week, and then Wendell sees the thoracic surgeon for a check up again. Pray all is well with his doppler study he had done last week.

Darlene is ill. She's still in the hospital and looking at a surgery today. She has been my right hand in the office. Pray for a swift recovery for her if you would please. I miss her.

Time for a shower.. have a wonderful and blessed day, bloggers

No comments: