Thursday, December 25, 2008


It's about over.. Christmas, that is. It was a nice day.. chilly, but the kids were here and that made the day a little brighter. Annabelle is still ailing some, but at least not puking any more. The other end is her problem right now. She had a few bites of mashed potatoes.
I think David was too excited to eat anything at all. Joyce looked darling in her new dress with leggings.. and her earrings.. wow! I knew she was getting new ones, so I'll wait before I get her more.

I'm really tired out. I loved the things I got, and they are very usable to me. I feel fairly healthy tonite, but exhausted. I'll be heading for bed right soon.
Tomorrow is swim day. We hope to hit the pool and get some well needed exercise.
The next event for our family will be New Years. It should be a fun time with games. I always enjoy that.

No comments: