Wednesday, December 31, 2008

It's New Years Eve 2008.
Yesterday was the 5th anniversary of my Mom's leaving us for her heavenly home where she rests in comfort waiting for the rest of us to follow her.

Got your resolution list ready? I think I have 2. I want to learn something new and manage my time better. I think that's vague enough, eh?


Good morning.. it's a very cold morning.. the severe weather alert says we are to have a cold and windy day. The temperature is to get to a whopping 26 degrees with wind chills possible to the single digits. It's 24 right now.. and there is snow on the ground. The alert also says a possible 1-2" of additional snow.

If and when you travel tonite, be very careful.. be safe... don't take chances.. and give the other guy a break every time you can.

No comments: