Sunday, December 21, 2008


Just add me to the ailing list.. last night I had a pretty good fever going (at least it felt like it).. chills, aching, and cold. Yeah, I'd say I have a bug at the least, viral ? Likely judging from my crawly skin..
I had a nice soak with mineral salts in the tub this morning.. felt great, but I'm still achy and sore and don't even have a desire to eat anything- queasy!




The big storm is in the midst of passing through... it's still viable and has caused a lot of problems elsewhere.. we are blessed that it didn't drop a ton of snow here.. we got maybe a half inch so far. The temperature is rising (32 degrees now) and that means rain.
I have to say, this first day of winter hasn't been nightmarish as I'd anticipated, but it's here.
Now... where is spring?!

No comments: