Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I really appreciate retirement. I have no clue how I ever fit my work schedule into my week. It's hard to fit 2 office days into it, though I don't want to stop working there just yet.
Today I slept in until 9am. I figured there was nothing on the agenda besides staying inside out of the weather, so why not?
Our winter advisory was canceled around 3am today.. as well as just about everyone else around us. It's 33 degrees and all the precipitation would be liquid rather than the ice that was predicted. Lovely. I couldn't have ordered the weather better unless it was labeled 'spring'.. and was here to stay.

I was feeling so sorry for the global warming people.. and then here come the global cooling people with their agendas too. I believe I know what the problem is here. None of them have read any scripture or heard that God alone controls the weather.. he orders the seasons and climates. The sky is not falling, but God rhythmically changes our globe as he has promised. This is not a time to panic, but a time to give thanks for his unfailing protection and the change you can really believe in.

No comments: