Thursday, December 18, 2008



Christmas is a fun time of year.. I spent the evening wrapping gifts for our family and friends. It helps that I limit myself to only about 6 rolls of paper wrapping, and then I have boxes and bags I'd bought on sale last year at the dollar store. So now there are 6-8 packages under the tree, a box to be mailed to the Schneiders, a shopping bag of goodies for the office staff and the good Doctor I work for. Then there are 2 huge boxes for the kids and the rest of the family. I noticed we are still missing a couple things I'd ordered last week. These should arrive perhaps tomorrow. The mail service has been fantastic!




There is a travel advisory out again tonite. At a little after 1am, snow, ice, and rain are in the forecast. We are both hoping that this will not affect our YMCA visit tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully, they say the temperature should rise to 35 and there shouldn't be any more ice... I hope.










I really love my part time job, but I love being retired so very very much. It's such a relief to not have to work 3-11 every evening and then holidays and weekends. That was the worst. This is the life!

No comments: