Tuesday, February 05, 2008

AILING.. YET


Just a short post here this morning.. I was up and ill most of the night. The picture below is pretty accurate to describe how I am today..Though the headache is now minor, my GI tract is in an uproar, aches and pain abound, and chills with fever are all present and accounted for..

I think about the fact that I did have a flu shot, but this one strain must be renegade. The flu shots are only good for certain anticipated viruses.

I have isolated myself from the rest of the family in the hope that no one else here will be infected. The best way to prevent contracting a virus is to wash your hands which I do constantly it seems. I'm very aware and as a nurse have practiced this for years.

Today if Wendell is feeling okay, I'm going to try to direct him in making some home made chicken soup. I don't want my germs in it, but I do need it.
Poor guy.. I am going to send him out for Clorox wipes too. He just doesn't know it yet.

No comments: