Sunday, February 03, 2008


Today is the Sabbath.. It's frosty out there at 22 degrees, but the temperature promises to rise to a lovely 42 today. Monday 46 and by Tuesday a whopping 59 degrees! Ah... spring.. let the longing begin!
Today Wendell and I plan to take Charlie to lunch right after church in honor of his belated birthday. We even got him a cake yesterday. Check in later today for some pictures.
We hope to have the family here to share the cake at least.
I took a nap last evening..for an hour. My alarm went off, and Wendell came in to wake me up. I was disoriented and felt lousy. I got up unsteady and it took over an hour to get moving again.. I was so cold and sore. When I finally got moving, Wendell asked for soup for supper. It was late, but I made broccoli and wild rice soup and we ate most of it. It's a hearty and very tasty soup and we both had 2 bowls and felt full and warmed up.
Today is the Sabbath.. gotta get ready for church. It looks like smooth sailing, and the ice that is present won't pose a problem with a little care and caution.. We can navigate around the spots keeping in mind that neither can pick the other one up if he/she fell.
See you in church!

No comments: