Friday, February 15, 2008


We had such a refreshing day today. I hadn't slept well, and had to wait to go out with Mr Blair because there were travel advisories until noon. Since it wasn't written in stone that we'd actually go out today.. we waited.
Brunch ended up lunch.. delicious. I did some shopping at RiteAid and then we went to JoAnn Fabrics for my Valentine gift. They had a super sale going on and I got a bunch of yarn for $2/skein.. and the rest for $2 off the regular price. I came out with 2 bags! Well, I got enough angel hair to keep me going on the granny square afghan, and then I started a new one that is red, blue and white for Isaac. It sure looks pretty. Can't wait to show you all.. but you'll have to wait.. I haven't gotten that far yet. It's all Red Heart acrylic.
I have had one busy day here.. and am getting to the point where I want to go to bed..
Good night all...

No comments: