Friday, February 29, 2008


Thursday was a super good day in the office. I did spend longer than I wanted and was really tired /exhausted when I got home. I'd been up since 1am and finally layed down at 7:30pm.. and remembered nothing more till now.
I thank you for praying. All 10 of my patients did very well yesterday without any untoward events.. and everyone got 1 jag with the needle! Woohoo!
After I went to bed, more good news came in. Wendell's sister Joy, for whom we requested your prayers, had a good report. Well, a good report considering what we were anticipating. She is going to have disk surgery on her back in the near future. She should be in pretty good shape after.
I had an email from Jill who reports NO cancer cells in Dave's liver biopsy.. this is very good news.. it's now confirmed.
Mac had surgery this past week and the report is also positive..
Sandi reports her boss is doing well after his surgery this week also.
These reports are so uplifting. Thank the Lord for his continued mercy, and keep praying!

No comments: