Wednesday, February 27, 2008


Waiting for spring here.. It's still snowing.. there's a good 5" out there. So happy to be retired. Have I mentioned that lately? The snow seems awfully deep outside, but it's cozy and warm and comfortable here at home. I'm so much more relaxed.
The longing for a change in seasons has begun.. for spring in particular so I can be outside whenever my heart desires. It is a beautiful day here.. just cold- 18 degrees and going to be 9 tonite. Brrrrrrr....
I should go outside and clean off my car, but it'll all be back in the morning anyway. It's a hard task for me to do, so I'll just do it once in the morning.
Last night I put a couple of inches on Isaac's patriotic afghan while I relaxed on my bed while watching 2 movies.. this could become a bad habit. I watched The Bourne Conspiracy and The Bourne Supremacy.
Wendell isn't feeling tip top.. he started last night by not feeling well. He's spent more time than usual in bed today.
Gotta get some ideas for supper..

No comments: