Monday, February 04, 2008

VIRUS


I'm ailing.. so sorry for my family if I have passed this 'bug' on to them yesterday.
I got up this morning sorer than usual and felt like my brain was butter. I really didn't have my act together at all, and had I not set the clock for 10am, I would have surely slept till after noon.
But I had to get up for sure by 10am as I had to have blood work drawn today and then I had physical therapy. I dragged myself in to the lab and got the blood work taken care of, and then headed to the pharmacy to pick up my script for my pre meds for my dental appointment tomorrow. By the time I got to PT, I wasn't feeling right at all and my skin was feeling crawly.
When Lorrie started to work on my shoulder, I got very dizzy and suddenly my head felt like it would split wide open. The light from the window blinded me and made it so much worse. She stopped the work on my shoulder, and then massaged my neck and head, and pushed on the pressure points that would relieve my headache until I could get home. Success. I did make it home just bearly when the headache returned en force. Bad one. I'd started chilling as I left PT, and felt lousy. The temptation to pull off the road and just sleep was very tempting.
Tonite I'm still chilling and feverish. The headache has subsided somewhat, but the body aches remain. I canceled my dental appointment and rescheduled for the end of the month.
I wish I had some of my chicken soup about now. I'm too sick to make it at the moment, but if I get to feeling better even through the night I think I'll get it started. Right now, I'm off to bed again.

No comments: