Thursday, February 14, 2008

It was a really wonderful day today in the office. One patient was about impossible for me to get started, but the rest were simple and all infusions went smoothly. Thank you for taking the time to pray for us.
Roads this morning were kind of icy and nasty at 7:30am, but dry when I came home at 4:30pm.
This week I'd noticed our new office building had activity with big dumpsters outside and lights on inside. The remodeling has begun! I'm so thrilled! Maybe.... just Maybe.. we can be in it by May.

It's not bad out at the moment.. it's 29 degrees and quiet out there. We should make it into the mid 30s on Friday. Wendell and I are going out to brunch and then making a little stop at JoAnn Fabrics for some yarn.. a gift to me for Valentine Day. Isn't he just the most?!

Back to bed for me.

No comments: